Re: Problem in User Securities

From: "Joel Burton" <joel(at)joelburton(dot)com>
To: "shreedhar" <shreedhar(at)lucidindia(dot)net>, "PostgreSQL" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Problem in User Securities
Date: 2002-05-20 13:09:45
Lists: pgsql-admin

The default security setup in PG is to allow all connections from localhost,
w/o password. This should be changed. You'll find this in your $PGDATA
directory, in the file pg_hba.conf.

- J.

Joel BURTON | joel(at)joelburton(dot)com | joelburton.com | aim: wjoelburton
Knowledge Management & Technology Consultant