Re: Version info

From: "Brenda" <brenda(at)wallace(dot)net(dot)nz>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Version info
Date: 2002-07-18 22:02:52
Lists: pgsql-odbc

OS is Windows... mix of win98 and win2k.
They are using MS Access 2000 as a front end to a PgSQL database.

they are getting "[Microsoft][ODBC] Function Sequence Error" when they try
to view some reports.
These reports use data from a View in Postgres. I don't let M$ Access do any
joins or updates/insert. it's just an invoice created from a View in PgSQL.

I'm working on the theory that these users have an older version of the ODBC
driver.

if this is the case, some-one (probably me) will need to go to their office
and install a new ODBC driver... but I'd like to make sure that will fix it
before I make the trip.

if they do have the latest version, then I need to look elsewhere for the
cause.

so, any easy ways of working this out? I couldn't find a version info in the
DSN config interface.

---