LIBPQ

From: "creid" <creid(at)netbcg(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: LIBPQ
Date: 2003-10-23 20:01:11
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Can anyone help me understand what it is I need to do to simply retrieve
date and time columns into C variables that are readable. All other columns
are come across successfully but the date and time. I have tried double to
store the pg date and char[9] for time, among other typedef tries. My
psotgres columns are defined as: mytime time, mydate date.

Thanks

  • Re: LIBPQ at 2003-10-27 07:10:27 from Tomasz Myrta