Please help (backup -restore)

From: "Pravas Ray" <pravas(dot)ray(at)iap-online(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Please help (backup -restore)
Date: 2003-09-25 13:18:29
Lists: pgsql-admin

Dear Sir,
I need your help.
I am new to postgresql 7.3.2 .

My requirement is row level incermental backup with image & movies
(datatype bytea).

Ex: I have tables say sports,music,film.
In all those tables I have test data aswell as bytea data(image &
movie).
If I want to take backup conditionaly for specific tables say for
sprots & music after certain date with where condition
(like export where in oracle).
Is ther any wayy out Please ..please help me.

Thanks & Best Regards

Ranjan

***
privileged. If you have received it by
mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message
from your system. Any unauthorised
use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly
prohibited.Please note that e-mails are
susceptible to change. IAP Company Limited shall not be liable for the
improper or incomplete transmission.
*****