Re: Error Message

From: frank_lupo <frank_lupo(at)email(dot)it>
To: dpage <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: ian(dot)brown <ian(dot)brown(at)printsoft(dot)de>
Subject: Re: Error Message
Date: 2003-05-28 15:57:14
Lists: pgadmin-support

s to me

hat the best solution might be to
> > maintain a list of reserved words and add a >check in fmtID
> > to make sure the word is not in the list. What do you think?
> > >Regards, Dave
> >

> > In fmtID why do not escape always ?
> >

> That's how we used to do it but it looks *very* messy and can make
> statements almost unreadable.
>
> Regards, Dave.

Hi Dave,

Ok, you have reason, I will create reserved words.

Bye !!
Frank Lupo (Wolf) !!

/\_ _/\
\ o o /
--ooo-----ooo---

--
GPG Key: http://users.jc-hosting.co.uk/frank_lupo/files/publickey.txt

WebSite: http://users.jc-hosting.co.uk/frank_lupo

Sponsor:
Hai bisogno di riorganizzare la tua agenda? Risolvi il problema con un nuovissimo palmare!
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=762&d=28-5