principles of design and building application with replication

From: "Jacek Skrzydlo" <j(dot)skrzydlo(at)teta(dot)com(dot)pl>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: principles of design and building application with replication
Date: 2000-01-14 14:50:14
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hello
I am looking for information about principles of design and building
application with SQL Server 7.0, including possibilities of replication.
I also want all helpful assumes to design a CRM packet.
Witch kind od replication is the best for diffrent task and when, why ...

I am beginer, so please send me all of helpfull words, links, information.
Tchank for any help

Jacek Skrzydlo