Re: allow partial union-all and improve parallel subquery costing

From: Luc Vlaming <luc(at)swarm64(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: allow partial union-all and improve parallel subquery costing
Date: 2020-10-14 07:38:08
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

It seems I ran the wrong make checks to verify everything is correct (make check instead
of make installcheck-world) and this uncovered another regress test change. I also noticed
the statistics are sometimes giving different row count results so I increased the row
statistics target to make sure the regress output is stable. Updated patch attached which
now successfully runs installcheck-world for v13 and master.

Kind regards,
Luc