Re: SSH connection timing out

From: "Jeremy Smith" <jer(at)highboard(dot)com>
To: "Pgsql-Admin(at)Postgresql(dot) Org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SSH connection timing out
Date: 2004-02-15 19:24:20
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Evgeny,

yes I am PUTTY. I knew it wasn't a postgres problem, but thought there might be some server variable controlling timeout. I didn't know that other SSH clients didn't have the same thing happen. Since I am logging to my machine remotely, I can't use the linux ssh client, but I'll see if anything else is out there.

Jeremy