RE: postgresql 7.0 for NT

From: Rishi Sharma <rsharma(at)Bigstep(dot)net>
To: "'Jason Tishler '" <Jason(dot)Tishler(at)dothill(dot)com>, Rishi Sharma <rsharma(at)Bigstep(dot)net>
Cc: "''nish(at)bindnetworks(dot)com ' '" <erik(at)bindnetworks(dot)com>, "'Pgsql-Cygwin '" <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: postgresql 7.0 for NT
Date: 2001-06-04 17:09:37
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Great,

Thanks for the quick respose. I will include pqsql-cygwin from now on.

Our eventual goal is to plug in postgresql into IIS - did you have to do
something similar? Are you using postgresql as the backend db for a
websever? I'm not able to find any documentation on how to do this; perhaps
you've done something like this as well?!?

If you have any information on this please pass it along, I will update you
on my progress as well.

Thanks again,

Rishi Sharma