Re: preventing pgsql to autostart

From: "Brandon Aiken" <BAiken(at)winemantech(dot)com>
To: "roy simkes" <roysimkes(at)hotmail(dot)com>, <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: preventing pgsql to autostart
Date: 2006-09-22 13:13:28
Lists: pgsql-novice

Go Start --> Run --> "services.msc". Scroll down to "PostgreSQL
Database Sever 8.1". Right-click and choose properties. Change Startup
Type to Manual.

You can also use services.msc to start and stop the service manually, or
run "net stop pgsql-8.1" or "net start pgsql-8.1".

--

Brandon Aiken

CS/IT Systems Engineer