10.6 Mac build - Intel only

From: Brian Hamlin <maplabs(at)light42(dot)com>
To: psycopg(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: 10.6 Mac build - Intel only
Date: 2012-05-31 03:51:48
Lists: psycopg

Hi -

I have a Mac 10.6, and I just downloaded XCode 3.2 from Apple dev
site.
** there is no custom install option in the XCode installer ** but I
am looking
at the package with Pacifist now.. Apparently Apple saw fit to remove
ppc libs

pointing to pg_config is easy, and that is done

But how do I build psycopg2 without arch ppc ?

thanks in advance
-Brian