A doubt about java connection...

From: "Sergio Ramos" <sergrch(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: A doubt about java connection...
Date: 2001-06-23 23:32:50
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Hello, Im trying to make a jdbc connection to a cygwin postgres database.
The problem is that my java aplication is on windows I and made the database
on cygwin postgres, I dont know what driver,url,password, and user to define
for that the windows aplication see the cygwin database. Can you help me?

Thanks in advance