connect but can not browse files

From: "Rony Khoury" <rkrk(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: connect but can not browse files
Date: 2001-06-29 08:33:34
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello,

I have postgresql from rpm712 on linux redhat 7.1.
I can connect to it from all the machines in my office. One machine browse
through the files of the database a windows 98 with arabic support. The rest
do not most of them are windows 95 with arabic support and windows millenium
with arabic support.
any body have a clue how I can debug the problem?

thanks,
Rony.