Database - Table browing problem.

From: Anil Jangam <anilj(at)indts(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Database - Table browing problem.
Date: 2001-12-14 09:40:42
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Hi,

I have successfully created a user (createuser command) and the database
(using createdb command). Now when I create a table either by using the
create table commnd or through pgAdmin interface, its creating the table
succesfully.. but when I try to see the contents of the table i.e. select *
from <table name>; it gives the error message,

"ERROR: Relation '<table name>' does not exist

What could be the problem?? I couldn't resolve it.

-regards,
anil.