DSNLess connection

From: "Benjamin Krajmalnik" <kraj(at)illumen(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: DSNLess connection
Date: 2007-06-06 16:24:43
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I would like to create a DSNless connection from within my application.
I did not see any documentation concerning this other than the VBA
example.
My questio relates more to the additional parameters, which in the
example code are being passed as A0, A1, etc.
Is this the convention which I should be using?