excluding tables from VACUUM ANALYZE

From: "Igor Neyman" <ineyman(at)perceptron(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: excluding tables from VACUUM ANALYZE
Date: 2008-10-30 13:17:00
Lists: pgsql-general

This question didn't get any "traction on "admin" list, so I'll try
here:

I want to analyze the entire database with the exception of several
tables.
When I run "VACUUM ANALYZE" (or "vacuumdb -z") on the database, how can
I exclude specific tables from being analyzed?
Is there any place in system dictionary, where the table could be marked
, so it's not processed (skipped) by "vacuum analyze"?

Igor