Re: Need someone to design and "about 9.0" flyer

From: Rob Napier <rob(at)doitonce(dot)net(dot)au>
To: Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Gabrielle Roth <gorthx(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Need someone to design and "about 9.0" flyer
Date: 2010-08-08 20:30:12
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Let me know if you'd like me to do it. I'd be using InDesign but would be happy to set up multiple language versions if you can supply the translations.

Getting the translations done is more problematic than doing the layout.

To make changes later, any pdf editor would do the job.

Whoever does it, I suggest that the direction I took with the intro to the features list on the wiki be adopted for the brochure: professional but able to be understood by people who don't have in-depth knowledge of PostgreSQL.

Rob Napier

www.oncetechnologies.com