Re: Driver PostgreSql x dbExpress

From: "Ben Trewern" <ben_trewern(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: anderson(at)ctsconsultoria(dot)com(dot)br, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Driver PostgreSql x dbExpress
Date: 2003-02-26 13:38:27
Lists: pgsql-odbc

There are the zeoslib components - http://sourceforge.net/projects/zeoslib

The old v5.x.x ones work quite well and they are working on version 6 which
should be a great improvement.

There is also a comercial version by www.vitavoom.com - never tried them but
they are written by a developer who helped write earlier versions of the
zeoslib components.

Ben.

>From: "Anderson Cichon" <anderson(at)ctsconsultoria(dot)com(dot)br>
>To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
>Subject: [ODBC] Driver PostgreSql x dbExpress
>Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 09:03:21 -0300
>
>Hi, Id like to know if someone knows
>any driver to access PostgreSql thru dbExpress (Delphi).
>Pleeease, if anyone knows... tell me where can I find it!
>
>Thanks .....

Surf together with new Shared Browsing
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/browse&pgmarket=en-gb&XAPID=74&DI=1059