Re: thread hang on execute call

From: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
To: Pavan Kumar <pavan(at)netcore(dot)co(dot)in>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: thread hang on execute call
Date: 2006-04-06 12:07:14
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Pavan,

I'd have to see the rest of the code to be helpful here. It certainly
sounds like the driver is getting confused.

Candidly though the driver is used by probably 1000's of people
without this happening, so I'd be hard pressed to believe it was the
driver.

I'm certainly open to being proven wrong though.

Dave