TEXT data type

From: "Bruce Holt" <bj_holt(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: TEXT data type
Date: 2002-12-17 17:05:51
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello.

I am using an ADO recordset which selects data from a table containing a
field of type 'TEXT'. Inserting the data works fine, but when I try to read
the data, I only get an OID. I can export the text to a file on the server,
but that doesn't help me get the data in my ADO recordset.

Any Ideas?

Thanks,
Bruce Holt