Still can't find ODBC driver in Data Source Administrator

From: "Gene Farrelly" <Gene(dot)Farrelly(at)flashpoint(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Still can't find ODBC driver in Data Source Administrator
Date: 2004-10-06 02:11:09
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I've installed the latest postgres ODBC driver from the gborg site. I've confirmed that the driver appears in my registry and in the odbcinst.ini file. I ran a recent MDAC update from Microsoft (v2.8). Yet, I can't seem to get the postgres driver to come up in the windows Data Source Administrator.

I need to set up the ODBC driver so I can run reports on the data in our postgres database.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions of things for me to try.

Thanks!