Re: New Lists?

From: Selena Deckelmann <sdeckelmann(at)chrisking(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: New Lists?
Date: 2007-05-30 21:14:33
Lists: pgsql-www

On May 30, 2007, at 1:27 AM, Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:

>> and should we have a procedure on the web for getting this started?
>
> Yes, we should add the procedure to our web page, agreed.

And, if you're creating the Tehran archives.postgresql.org page,
could you please update the pdxpug page (http://
archives.postgresql.org/pdxpug/) to look more like http://
archives.postgresql.org/sfpug/ at the same time?

I volunteer to do this if someone gives me access, although I'm not
sure I meet the criteria Devrim laid out. 8-)

Thanks,
-selena