I was always embarrassed, but not now

From: "esta harvey" <zel(at)nuzgeeks(dot)com>
To: "Jed Rogers" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <majrodomo(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <pqsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: I was always embarrassed, but not now
Date: 2005-05-30 18:17:02
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

<HTML>
Male enhancement is achieving your goals of becoming a better man<br>
Forget about your partner faking her orgasm or not being able to please
her. You will be able to penetrate deeper so your partner will experience
more pleasure as well as multiple orgasms during sexual intercourse.
86% of women surveyed said that they would like their partner to be more
'full' sexually.
Enhancement formula with a free DVD</a><br>
My name is Charles, and I wanted to thank you for your personal attention
(and answers to my extra questions), your support team is exceptional and
made me feel like a real valued customer. Keep it up and thanks again!
-Charles, Ontario<br>
When the minister called yesterday and rang the bell a big card appeared on
the front door on which was printed the words: 'Busy; Call Again.<br>'
Fortunately Helen saw him and let him in, but when I reproved Robert for the
act he said he was just trying the sign to see if it would work<br>
Exactly! The boy is an inventor already
</FONT></HTML>

Attachment Content-Type Size
unknown_filename text/html 1.1 KB