pgAdmin 1.4.0 release schedule

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "pgAdmin Hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgAdmin 1.4.0 release schedule
Date: 2005-10-13 08:11:28
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi all,

Due to various time constraints we need to make sure 1.4.0 is ready to
release within the next 2 weeks at the latest. Please take some time to
test the beta and report any bugs you might find.

Translators:

At present there are only 5 languages above the 85% translated mark that
we normally use to determine which languages are included and which are
not, and only 2 of those are at 100%. Please try to find some time to
update and submit your translations back to me or the mailing list
within the next 10 days so we can continue to proudly support pgAdmin in
your language.

If you are unable to participate in the translation project for this
release, please let us know, or better yet, persuade a friend to take
over :-)

Thanks, Dave