Re: changed behavior in libpq odbc driver

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Scot Loach" <sloach(at)sandvine(dot)com>, "Anoop Kumar" <anoopk(at)pervasive-postgres(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: changed behavior in libpq odbc driver
Date: 2005-09-07 13:02:42
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Well the only time the error code should be set is if libpq reports the
connection as being bad, so if you're definitely seeing it, it must be
coming from somewhere else, or you're not checking the error code when
it actually arrives.

Can you add a mylog line into the relevant part of the fix I posted so
youo can see if the error code is being set somewhen that you don't
otherwise notice?

Regards Dave