Re: Site way slow, please check

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <fred(at)redhotpenguin(dot)com>
Cc: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, "Magnus Hagander" <mha(at)sollentuna(dot)net>, <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Site way slow, please check
Date: 2005-01-20 10:09:22
Lists: pgsql-www

Actually, Magnus had a great idea yesterday - he proprosed that the FTP
browser (www.postgresql.org/ftp/) should have a [BitTorrent] link on
each file, allowing the same user interface to be used. Of course, that
means publishing every file in ftp, rather than fewer, but if that can
be done automatically, and on a dedicated server it might work well.

Regards, Dave.