Re: Changing the developers page

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Robert Treat" <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Changing the developers page
Date: 2004-12-23 15:31:27
Lists: pgsql-www

OK.

> Another thing, I was going to do some
> content additions
> to the file and it is completly munged up in CVS, i think
> someone has an
> editor issue..?

I did have an issue after I recently rebuilt my PC - that should be
fixed now, but it's possible a few files are affected. That particular
file looks OK to me at the moment though on my PC (XP, WinCVS, Scite)
and on developer.pgadmin.org (Linux, CVS, vim).

> Oh, one other thing, if I do these changes,
> I'd like to
> change the link on developer.postgresql.org to point to the
> main websites
> bios page, and I will add a link on www to point back to the
> directory
> (assuming that is still used?) Thoughts?

Sounds good to me.

There are also some updates to make to the bios page per my emails to
webmaster and -core yesterday - I added them to todo in case you want to
do those at the same time :-)

Regards, Dave