Re: PG Homepage wrong?

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, "Michael Glaesemann" <grzm(at)myrealbox(dot)com>
Cc: "Justin Clift" <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Devrim GUNDUZ" <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PG Homepage wrong?
Date: 2004-10-15 20:09:38
Lists: pgsql-www

All the site build stuff runs hourly - in fact, the only things that run
less often is the log rotation and database vacuums (both daily). I did
wonder if it was some strange interaction between the jails and apache
vhosts during system startup (not sure what exactly), but that server
has been up for 40 days now.

Regards, Dave