Re: pgadmin3 po file for zh_CN

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Weiping" <laser(at)qmail(dot)zhengmai(dot)net(dot)cn>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgadmin3 po file for zh_CN
Date: 2004-09-28 08:42:41
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

Trying to apply this, but poEdit is refusing to compile it with the
following errors:

Field Language-Team still has initial default value.
955: Number of format specifications in 'msgid' and 'msgstr' does not
match.

poEdit also has a nasty habit of updating the translator when when I
compile these, so if you can send me the .mo file as well that would be
great.

Update not applied.

Thanks , Dave