Re: pgadmin3.dsp

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Andreas Pflug" <pgadmin(at)pse-consulting(dot)de>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgadmin3.dsp
Date: 2004-07-19 07:13:28
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

We don't support non-unicode builds anymore as you pointed out yourself
some time ago, and seeing as we make a precompiled libpq.lib available
with ssl support, there's really no point in having non-SSL builds
either.

> What else
> did you change?

I refactored the libs use the standard names and locations given to libs
by current wx's. Every wx 2.5 snapshot in the past I had to manually
move things around and rename as they were expected in different from
the original locations in the dsp file (hangover from 2.4 I guess). Wx
seem to have stabilised their naming conventions, so it seemed an
appropriate time to make things work out of the box.

This was tested against a fresh build of our latest wx snapshot, built
in c:\wxWidgets\. I did note what I had done in the commit message :-)

Regards, Dave.