Re: pgAdminIII ON SUSE Linux Enterprise Disktop 10.!!

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdminIII ON SUSE Linux Enterprise Disktop 10.!!
Date: 2006-08-29 12:09:27
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Yes, I agree. Unfortunately the control is just not ready for us yet
(another example of the problems is that you cannot store/reload the
layout yet).

> However, screen shot is remade by the release version.!

I'm still seeing the old ones... It's possible it's a cache somewhere
but I can't get FF or IE to load newer versions. Can you change the
filenames perhaps?

/D