Re: Bugs created by new UI / Introduction of

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Florian G(dot) Pflug" <fgp(at)phlo(dot)org>
Cc: "pgadmin-hackers" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Bugs created by new UI / Introduction of
Date: 2006-07-07 12:12:14
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Oh, I don't disbelieve you - I just can't recreate it myself!

> If builds made on 10.4 don't show that
> behaviour, I guess
> I have to consider upgrading the server to 10.4

Do you have 10.4 running anywhere that you can try a build? If so, does
the resulting binary work on both 10.4 and 10.3?

> Another, related problem show up if I resize a panes in the
> sql window.
> If I "pull" the splitter beyond the border of the window, there is no
> way to make the pane smaller again. (Or at least I didn't find one).

I'm thinking of adding a 'Default Layout' option. I've often wanted one
on other apps. Regardless though, I think my fix for your background
colour issue might also resolve this. I think the window border is
throwing off the sizing, so I was thinking of using a dummy frame as the
parent for all the controls instead of the windows itself. It would also
have it's bg color set appropriately.

/D