Re: New laptop install - pgadmin not remembering password and not showing jobs tree menu

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Collin Peters" <cadiolis(at)gmail(dot)com>, <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: New laptop install - pgadmin not remembering password and not showing jobs tree menu
Date: 2006-03-29 09:18:31
Lists: pgadmin-support

The tree problem is most likely caused by using the wrong database as
the maintenance DB in your connection. Perhaps on one machine you chose
template1 instead of postgres?

The password problem might be caused by accessing the database as
localhost instead of 127.0.0.1 which is in your pgpass.conf file - could
that be the case?

Regards, Dave.