Re: techdocs.postgresql.org

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "John Hansen" <john(at)geeknet(dot)com(dot)au>, <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: techdocs.postgresql.org
Date: 2006-03-15 08:26:52
Lists: pgsql-www

That doc will be in the old zope/plone area which we have shutdwn
because it seems to be full of security holes and no-one understands it
:-(

Now that we have the new wwwmaster up and running, Magnus should be able
to put the techdocs replacement code live so we can get rid of the whole
site before long.

We will need some volunteers to help move the content using the nice
wysiwyg interface.

Regards, Dave.