Re: Norwegian Translation

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "Roy Paulsen" <roypaul(at)online(dot)no>, <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Norwegian Translation
Date: 2006-02-17 13:16:20
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Roy,

We'd be happy for you to work on the translation. Please download the current message catalogue from http://www.pgadmin.org/translation/status.php and send the results back when you're done, at which point we'll update the site to show you as the new maintainer. I see that Norwegian is about 50% complete at the moment, so it shouldn't be too much work to bring it up to date.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to shout!

Thanks, Dave.