pgodbc error

From: "Jason Tesser" <JTesser(at)nbbc(dot)edu>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgodbc error
Date: 2004-12-31 03:30:21
Lists: pgsql-general

In my postgresql.conf I set it to log the query durations and this seems to goof up odbc. I know this sounds stupid but I did a search and actually found taht others have had the problem though I found no solution. I am running 7.4 on a suse 9.2 box. I have noticed that it appears to work on Windows in 8.0. Can it be fixed on 7.4?