From: Servio Medina <SMedina(at)iDefense(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2000-04-25 20:04:55
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hello,

The purpose of this email is twofold: 1) to inform you of a reported
vulnerability by a third party, not myself, involving one of your products,
and 2) to obtain confirmation/clarification and knowledge of any measures
taken to address this in the event it is viable. The report indicates that
appropriate contact was made to your organization - I trust this is the
case.

Below is the report (snipped):