pgsql: Fix pg_resetxlog to use correct path to postmaster.pid.

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql: Fix pg_resetxlog to use correct path to postmaster.pid.
Date: 2012-11-22 16:25:24
Lists: pgsql-committers

Fix pg_resetxlog to use correct path to postmaster.pid.

Since we've already chdir'd into the data directory, the file should
be referenced as just "postmaster.pid", without prefixing the directory
path. This is harmless in the normal case where an absolute PGDATA path
is used, but quite dangerous if a relative path is specified, since the
program might then fail to notice an active postmaster.

Reported by Hari Babu. This got broken in my commit
eb5949d190e80360386113fde0f05854f0c9824d, so patch all active versions.

Branch
------
master

Details