BUG #6557: post gre sql odbc connection issue

From: vikas(dot)arora(at)rbs(dot)com
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: BUG #6557: post gre sql odbc connection issue
Date: 2012-03-26 05:41:30
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 6557
Logged by: vikas a
Email address: vikas(dot)arora(at)rbs(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 9.0.1
Operating system: Linux and Windows

Hi

I am using postgre sql odbc connection version 9.01 to connect jboss teiid
which is setup up on linux host from my windows machine using excel, obiee
11g client, business objects, etc.

The issue which I am facing is that I am able to connect to the data source
(i.e. teiid) but unable to see the fields under the tables. When I use
squirrel tool to connect to teiid using jdbc connection I am able to see the
columns and data successfully.

Can you please tell me what could be the problem, what setting need to be
done on datasource to enable this level of access?

Thanks.
Vikas