pgAdmin III commit: Fix constraints handling on the table properties di

From: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin III commit: Fix constraints handling on the table properties di
Date: 2011-12-10 10:46:08
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Fix constraints handling on the table properties dialog

The wxListCtrl control doesn't handle strings or more than 512 characters on
Windows. So we need to put the definition of constraints in a wxArrayString so
that we won't have issues on the size of the constraint's definition.

Report from Vjacheslav Vjacheslav.
Some help from Julius Tuskenis.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin3.git;a=commitdiff;h=9280f9654714872816ac3b1a40455536c754ea4d

Modified Files
CHANGELOG | 2 ++
pgadmin/dlg/dlgTable.cpp | 16 ++++++++++++++--
pgadmin/include/dlg/dlgTable.h | 2 +-