pgsql: Fix pg_dump's handling of extension-member casts and languages.

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgsql: Fix pg_dump's handling of extension-member casts and languages.
Date: 2011-05-16 20:42:17
Lists: pgsql-committers

Fix pg_dump's handling of extension-member casts and languages.

pg_dump has some heuristic rules for whether to dump casts and procedural
languages, since it's not all that easy to distinguish built-in ones from
user-defined ones. However, we should not apply those rules to objects
that belong to an extension, but just use the perfectly well-defined rules
for what to do with extension member objects. Otherwise we might
mistakenly lose extension member objects during a binary upgrade (which is
the only time that we'd want to dump extension members).

Branch
------
master

Details