lost data

From: "enzo venegas palacios" <enzovenegas(at)mixmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: lost data
Date: 2006-06-19 15:31:07
Lists: pgsql-php

hello, I have a database in postgresql running in linux mandriva, it is for a
system of purchases, and I am suffering an important one lost of data in
the table of products, I have all the key primary and forean made
validations, in my alone system an user has access to modify products and
you that the it doesn't erase them, like I can know as much as I space he
has assigned my database, and if I can take a registration of when the
data are eliminated, any help serves, thank you.

enzo
Juega y llvate una PS2 two: http://juegos.ya.com/consolas_y_pc/2005/09/concurso-ps2.html
Ya.com ADSL 24h + Llamadas Nacionales y Locales 24h - desde 9,95 /mes+IVA.
Llvate el BALN del Mundial!: http://www.promomundial.ya.com/