Re: [INTERFACES] libpq + multiple connections ...

From: eem21(at)cam(dot)ac(dot)uk
To: scrappy(at)hub(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org, tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] libpq + multiple connections ...
Date: 1999-11-29 21:18:58
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

On 29 Nov, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> Is this something that could *safely* be back-patched to a v6.5.4 release?

Well, it's not _supposed_ to have changed the behaviour for existing
functions. However, there's been quite a lot of chopping and changing,
and I might have lost something somewhere. That said, it would be of
great help to me if it made it into a 6.5.x release, and I would thus
be willing to test it. I can only test ix86/Linux, unfortunately.
When would it be released, if that were the case?

BTW, how do I find out about the SGML tags we are using (I've never
written any SGML before, only HTML).

Ewan.