faq/archives & question

From: Tim Drury <tdrury(at)NetVendor(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: faq/archives & question
Date: 2000-10-09 19:15:25
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

A few questions (being new here):

(1) Is there a way to get to this lists' mail archives?

(2) Is there a PostgreSQL *interfaces* faq? I've read
the primary PostgreSQL faq?

(3) Using Access/postdrv v6.5 to access my postgresql
ver 7 database works fine, but I cannot write to it.
I've turned off both "read only" checkboxes on the
settings dialog for the driver. When I enter a value
into a field, it let's me type it in, but when I try
to move the cursor away from that field I get the
error: "ODBC--call failed. Connection is readonly,
only (#1)".

I assume this is probably a FAQ, but since I cannot
find the FAQ, any help?

-tim