Re: signal 11

From: "Tanya Mamedalin" <tmamedalin(at)registrypro(dot)pro>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: signal 11
Date: 2004-01-26 19:59:26
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Sorry, I wasn't sure how much information I should provide. To be thorough:

-Tanya

-

-- TOC Entry ID 18 (OID 16580)
--
-- Name: escalation Type: TABLE Owner: postgres
--

CREATE TABLE "escalation" (
"pathname" character varying(20) NOT NULL,

--
-- TOC Entry ID 36 (OID 16611)
--

CREATE TABLE "outages" (
"outage_id" serial NOT NULL,

--
-- TOC Entry ID 40 (OID 16618)
--

CREATE TABLE "escalation_link" (
"machine" character varying(30),
"service" character varying(30),
"status" character varying(12),
"pathname" character varying(20)
);

--
-- TOC Entry ID 41 (OID 16618)
--

REVOKE ALL on "escalation_link" from PUBLIC;
GRANT ALL on "escalation_link" to "postgres";

REVOKE ALL on "outages" from PUBLIC;
GRANT ALL on "outages" to "postgres";
GRANT INSERT,SELECT,UPDATE,DELETE on "outages" to "ops2";
GRANT INSERT,SELECT on "outages" to GROUP "operators";
GRANT ALL on "outages" to GROUP "opsadmins";
--
-- TOC Entry ID 19 (OID 16580)
--

REVOKE ALL on "escalation" from PUBLIC;
GRANT ALL on "escalation" to "postgres";