Re: foreign data wrappers

From: Zheng Yang <zhengyang4k(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Selena Deckelmann <selena(at)chesnok(dot)com>
Cc: Shiv <rama(dot)theone(at)gmail(dot)com>, Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>, pgsql-students <pgsql-students(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: foreign data wrappers
Date: 2011-03-26 02:23:47
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-students

Thanks!

Can anyone help on this:

I wanted to check out an copy of pgsql source so that I can start playing around with it.
I followed the working with git instructions here:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Working_with_Git

but when I run this command:
git clone git://git.postgresql.org/git/postgresql.git

I get this error:
Cloning into gitpostgresql...

ZY