Cybertec announces Open Source multimaster replication called Cybercluster

From: Hans-Juergen Schoenig <postgres(at)cybertec(dot)at>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Cybertec announces Open Source multimaster replication called Cybercluster
Date: 2007-10-29 08:54:18
Lists: pgsql-announce

Cybercluster Multi-Master Replication

Cybercluster brings the power of multi-master replication to the masses

Vienna, October 22nd, 2007 - Cybertec, the world's leading PostgreSQL
company,
announced today the availability of an Open Source synchronous
replication
solution called Cybercluster.

Cybercluster is able to keep an arbitrary number of database nodes in
sync at
any time and provides high-end replication technology for high-end
and fault tolerant applications.

Cybercluster features:

Cybercluster provides a comprehensive set of features:

- Multi-master replication
- 24x7 availability
- No single point of failure
- Replication of DDLs
- Advanced Load Balancing

All common platforms and operating systems are supported:

- Windows
- Linux (Debian, RedHat, Suse)
- FreeBSD
- Solaris 9 and 10

Cybercluster and PostgreSQL support

Cybertec provides 24x7 support for Cybercluster and offers customers
around
the globe cost efficient and scalable database solutions based on the
world's most advanced database.

For further information please refer to http://www.postgresql.at/
english/downloads_e.html

About Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH

Cybertec provides high-tech services for PostgreSQL, the world's most
Open Source database. We have been in professional PostgreSQL business
longer than any other PostgreSQL company in Europe. We provide services
worldwide.

Contact:
Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH
Gröhrmühlgasse 26