what creates ver.h?

From: "Belbin, Peter" <PBelbin(at)McLeodUSA(dot)com>
To: "'pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "'pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: what creates ver.h?
Date: 2005-09-15 11:53:16
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgadmin-support

I'm trying to build pgAdmin from svn using VisualStudio 2005.

It's doing ok until it needs ver.h as referenced by
xtra\pgagent\pgaevent\pgamsgevent.rc at line 15.

can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong, or, by what missing link it ought
to be generated?

I suspect there's some tool that I'm not running that should have generated
it......

any help appreciated.

regards,
peter belbin.

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential
information and is intended only for the person(s) named. Any use, copying
or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender via e-mail.