what creates or where is 'ver.h' ??

From: "Belbin, Peter" <PBelbin(at)McLeodUSA(dot)com>
To: "'pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: what creates or where is 'ver.h' ??
Date: 2005-09-01 21:37:01
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

ok, I'm trying to build pgAdmin III using the latest svn source with 2.6.1
of wxWidgets, and postgresql 8.0.3 installed.

under visual studio 2003, and I keep getting a problem with some files
looking for ver.h to include, but I can't find it anywhere....

wxWidgets seems to have built cleanly (again, using visual studio 2003), but
not pgAdmin.

anyone got any helpful info on this?

the build log says pgAgent.rc (and there are others, too) that want this
file (ver.h).

many thanks,

peter

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential
information and is intended only for the person(s) named. Any use, copying
or disclosure by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender via e-mail.