Re: problem with SVN Commit by hiroshi: r7562

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <z-saito(at)guitar(dot)ocn(dot)ne(dot)jp>
To: "Sergey Burladyan" <eshkinkot(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: problem with SVN Commit by hiroshi: r7562
Date: 2009-05-09 10:37:32
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Sergey-san.

Um, It contains the problem of a very difficult Postgres server.:-(
http://archives.postgresql.org//pgadmin-hackers/2009-01/msg00159.php
http://archives.postgresql.org//pgadmin-hackers/2009-01/msg00160.php

The problem is seen in Japan at the time of patch which you propose.
However, I think that you should take some into consideration by the reason
for having the realistic problem.....

Please let me inquire after discussion with Dave and Guillaume.

BTW, We have not solved the encoding problem of a server log yet.
The plan was considered this way and that in a certain form.
http://winpg.jp/~saito/pg_work/ELOG_ENCODING_PALN/
Although this is ad hoc, it has a prototype.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito